Marina del Sol is DOT-accredited to operate in the new normal and is compliant with DOT & DOH guidelines for health and safety.
For more information on our health and hygiene practices and the latest local travel advisories, please email us at email@example.com.
BUSUANGA LGU REQUIREMENTS
An environmental/tourism fee of Php 200 per person will be collected from all tourists entering the island through Coron’s Busuanga Airport. This will be collected in cash.
For more information, please contact us at 0977-201-2223. Please look for Ms. Kim.
*Subject to change without notice, based on the latest government advisories and policies
Palawan is often described as the Philippines’ Last Frontier, a province of virgin forests and pristine coral reefs. Marina del Sol is located in Busuanga Island, Northern Palawan, an area famous for wreck diving, island hopping, and Coron’s enchanting lakes and lagoons.
From Manila, fly directly to Marina del Sol’s jetty via Airtrav.ph’s seaplane. You can also book commercial flights from Manila, Clark, or Cebu airports, to Busuanga (USU) via Sunlight Air, Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific. From the Busuanga Airport, Marina del Sol is only 40 minutes away by van.
Marina del Sol enjoys year-round warm, sunny weather. Short rain showers and occasional downpours are usually experienced from June to October. Palawan is located outside of the Philippines’ typhoon path.
Marina del Sol enjoys strong mobile connectivity from Globe Telecoms. Smart Communications signal is weak. WiFi is available at the Front Desk.
PAYMENTS & ATM
The local currency is the Philippine Peso. Payments can be made with cash, credit card, or PayPal. The nearest ATM (Metrobank) is in Salvacion, approx. 30 mins away.
Should you require further information on Visas, Immunizations, etc., please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Where are you located? We are located in a private peninsula in Brgy. Concepcion, Busuanga, Palawan. We are on a secluded bay in the main island of Busuanga.
2. How do we get there? You can take any of PAL/ Cebu Pacific/ Sunlight Air’s flights to Coron’s Busuangaairport and then take a van to the resort; You can also arrive directly at the resort via Airtrav, or other private/ chartered seaplanes, helicopters, yacht, or boat.
3. What is the travel time from the airport to the resort? Approximately 40 minutes.
4. What is the travel time from the resort to Coron town? Approximately 1 hour.
5. How many rooms does the resort have? 9.
6. Do you have family rooms? Yes, please see the Seaview Casita on our website.
7. What is the maximum number of guests per room? 3 for our Seaview Villas and Seaview Cottages, and 6 for our Seaview Casita.
8. Is smoking allowed? Yes, but only in designated areas, and not in the bedrooms.
9. Are pets allowed? Yes, we only request that they be on a leash when in common guest areas like the restaurant, poolside, or beach deck.
10. Do you accept credit cards? Yes. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
11. Is there an ATM nearby? The nearest ATM (Metrobank) is in Salvacion, 30 minutes away by motorbike from the resort.
12. Is there WIFI? Yes. This is readily available at the reception, and available through pocket wifi by request in the guest rooms.
13. Do you organize tours? Yes. We organize island hopping tours to Busuanga islands, and alsoto the Coron lagoons. We organize Calauit Safari tours and a visit to a local farm as well, and we are finding new opportunities for discovery and exploration for our guests.
14. Do you organize dives? Yes, we have a partner dive center on property who can organize your diving activities.
15. What are the free activities? Swimming in our freeform pool.
16. Do you allow pre-nup shoots? Yes. Kindly contact us for our special offer.
17. Can we have our wedding there? Yes to both wedding ceremonies and receptions.
18. Do you have yachts for rent? No, we have partners who charter their yachts or other boats. Please contact us for more information.